Monday 9 March 2015

CofoundHER found me.


Photo Credits: @olanshile

Sometimes last week, I woke up to an e-mail from CofoundHER (an organization that inspires, celebrates and promotes female entrepreneurs in Africa), which read thus, "You are receiving this mail because you are one of Africa's female entrepreneurs we admire and we would like to show our appreciation by promoting you and your business." I was elated! And this was how I was promoted today, March 8th, 2015. (International Women's Day). 

I am still in awe and I really don't know how to express my gratitude.

For the female entrepreneurs out there, follow CofoundHER on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and be inspired!

Instagram: @cofoundher
Twitter: @cofoundHER

Thank you cofoundHER, for promoting Budget Weddings in Nigeria. Once again, happy International Women's Day.

Olamide ~ The Heiress.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Olamide. It was our pleasure featuring you.
    xx
    the cofoundHER team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Olamide is getting the recognition she's long deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much @cofounher and @Mrs Sofenwa, thank you for your confidence in me. God bless you ma.

    ReplyDelete